Because we are a full service consulting and
administration firm, partnering with us ensures that the needs of you
and your employees will be met. We offer a full range of retirement
plan services. Click below for details of the services provided.
Plan Design and Implementation
Selecting, customizing and implementing a plan can be a complex
process. Our professional staff will guide you through each step of
the process including:
- Review the employer's controlled group and/or affiliated service
- Design a plan tailored to meet the needs of the owners,
employees and the business itself.
- If we are taking over a plan already in existence, we will
review the existing plan provisions and recommend changes to fully
meet the employer's goals and objectives.
- Prepare plan documents as required by the IRS.
- Prepare the request for an IRS determination letter, if
- Prepare the Summary Plan Description that is required to be
distributed to plan participants.
- Prepare customized enrollment and administrative materials, if
- Conduct employee meetings to communicate the provisions of the
plan, as needed.
Defined Contribution Plan
Recordkeeping and Administration
We perform the following services in order to provide smooth and
efficient plan operation:
- Calculate employee eligibility and plan entry.
- Maintain participant vested percentage records.
- Process each payroll, allocating contributions and loan payments
according to the participant's investment elections.
- Process fund transfers in accordance with participant elections.
- Determine eligibility for allocation of employer contributions
- Allocate employer and employee contributions.
- Allocate plan earnings.
- Allocate forfeitures, if applicable.
- Distribution processing: Calculation of distribution amount,
preparation of required distribution notices, release forms and IRS
- Loan processing: Set up of loan accounts, preparation of
promissory note and amortization schedule and tracking loan
- Hardship withdrawal processing: Determination of hardship
distribution amount and preparation of application forms.
- Reconcile trust accounts.
- Prepare customized participant statements.
- Monitor participants who are required to receive age 70½
Annual Compliance Testing and
Our professional staff has the knowledge and expertise to help keep
your retirement plan in compliance with federal laws and regulations
and, should violations occur, provide you with methods of correction.
We provide the following services, if applicable:
- Contribution deductibility calculations (§404).
- Annual additions testing (§415).
- Top heavy testing (§416).
- Coverage testing (§410(b)).
- ADP/ACP testing (applicable to 401(k) plans).
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and related schedules.
- Preparation of Summary Annual Report for participants.
- Plan amendments, terminations and mergers.
- Plan Comparison review.
- Assist with IRS and DOL audits.
- Provide assistance with plan design changes.
- Conduct special plan or participant benefit studies or